Wednesday, April 22, 2009

That Sick Feeling

About a week ago my Fiance reminded me that I would only be single for about three more weeks. And I wouldn't say I got scared because I really am not scared of being married to Emma 
But I do think that it kind of freaked me out to be reminded that I had a final in about a week and a half. Lately my Fiance reminds me about once a day of how much time we have left until we get married and I can't tell if I am nervous about getting married or nervous about finals and the end of the semester. Oh well either way I'll have to deal with both of them sooner or later, and I'll tell you this much I think that I am deffinately more nervous about my finals than getting married. And that isn't to say that I'm doing bad in my classes, and this blog isn't to say that I'm scared to get married I just thought it would be interesting to bring it up. To be completely honest I think with both instances I'm more excited for the day after the event than for the day of the event.

No comments:

Post a Comment